FramePlus is a library of powerful user interface objects designed to make Visual Basic programs polished,
professional and easy to use.
extends Visual Basicís application framework in five main ways:
- Split windows. Application windows may be split into multiple panes, in order to show different kinds of
information simultaneously, in an organized and comprehensible format.
- Resizable, dockable windows. The user can dock VB forms or controls to any side of a window, or resize
them into a more convenient area.
- Add Icons to menu items, FramePlus supports adding icons to VB menu items. When a menu item is selected,
it could show a hot image that has same look of flat style button of new toolbar control.
- Dockable toolbars. Moveable, dockable toolbars can be docked to any side of the window or floated
anywhere on the screen. These toolbars support the newest toolbar features of Microsoft common control
such as flat style button, hot button image, and dropdown button, in addition, capable of creating drop-down
list boxes and comboboxes with custom pictures and fonts.
- Statusbars. An enhanced statusbar, capable of displaying moving text, progress bars or the status
of toggleable keys (such as caps lock or insert) is available.
Enterprise Edition Features
- Use docking window and docking toolbar in conjunction with alignable VB controls and OCXs such as
Picture Box, MS Toolbar, MS Statusbar, and Coolbar. With a simple function call, the Frameplus allows
these alignable controls participating the docking windows layout managment.
- Rich docking styles. In standard version, the docking windows and toolbars always take the entire
width of the docking frame if they are docked horizontally. Now developers can specify the preference order
of each docking side i.g. which side has preference to take the width/height. For example, VB IDE docking
style: the top docked window has preference to take entire width, then left and right docked window take
height left by top docked windows, and the bottom docked window has lowest preference. It takes the width
left by the both left and right docked windows.
- The Enterprise allows developers to change the window splitting schema dynamically at runtime.
- New events are added to FormEx and StatusbarEx objects.
The Frameplus Application Wizard source code provides for an example that demos how to automate your
application creation with the advanced features provided by Frameplus Object Library.
Return Policy: Due to the
nature of this product and the manufacturer's licensing terms,
FramePlus cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded for any reason.
Defective product may be exchanged for the same product
directly through the manufacturer.
All products include source code for VB5 & VB6.
Shopping Cart ||
Site Map ||
Search HALLoGRAM ||
Request More Information
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-340-3404