Prices start at $119.00TrueType, OpenType, PCL and PostScript font versions are included - Over 30 font tools, macros and plug-ins are provided - Contains 24 different ITF barcode font versions in six different font formats - Supplied with normal and human-readable versions.
Includes ITF barcode fonts with and without bearer bars.
Complies with ANSI, AIM USS ITF and European (CEN) standards.
May also be used to create Identcode and Leitcode barcodes.
Compatible with Windows®, Pocket PC, Macintosh, Unix, Linux and others.
Includes examples for OpenOffice, Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports.
Multiple Font Tools Included - For easy integration into applications, several font tools are provided that are free to use with this package. When it is necessary to create a single barcode, IDAutomation recommends using the Online Font Encoder. Available font tools include:
24 Versions Provided - Twenty-four (24) versions of the ITF barcode fonts are provided to support different height/width requirements, as well as those with bearer bars.
Industry Standard Support - IDAutomation's Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode font is UNICODE compliant and was developed according to ANSI USS Interleaved 2 of 5 and European (CEN) standards.
Multiple Language and Locale Support - In the event the systems regional setting is not set to "English" or the 1252 Latin-1 code page, these fonts support the following additional code pages: 1250 European, 1251 Cyrillic, 1253 Greek, 1254 Turkish, 1255 Hebrew and 1256 Arabic. To obtain a font that is compatible with any operating system, code page and locale, purchase or evaluate the Universal Barcode Font AdvantageTM, which creates I2of5 barcodes and many other linear barcodes as a single font.
Multiple Formats Provided - When a license is purchased for this font package, the customer will receive all versions in a single ZIP file. The manual is supplied in a file named "Readme.html". The following fonts are included:
- .NET Framework Assembly DLL (100% managed code)
- C++ header file
- C# .NET Class Library
- Crystal Reports Formulas (allows distribution of crystal reports without the UFL)
- Crystal Reports UFL (User Function Library)
- DLL for Windows®
- FileMaker Pro Plug-ins
- FoxPro Program Module
- LotusScript Functions for Lotus Notes, Domino and Approach
- Microsoft® Office Macros for Word, Excel and Access with VBA source code
- Microsoft Reporting Services
- Online Font Encoder
- Oracle Reports Libraries and PLL
- OpenOffice & StarOffice VB macros
- Source Code in Visual Basic, C++, PowerBuilder, FoxPro and JAVA
- VB.NET Module
- TrueType fonts are supplied in PC and Macintosh format. The TrueType TTF fonts are compatible with Macintosh OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Pocket PC. Macintosh formatted MTT TrueType fonts are compatible with Macintosh System 7.1 and above.
- OpenType OTF fonts with PostScript outlines are provided. These are compatible with Windows®, Macintosh OS X and other systems supporting the OpenType format.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in binary, ASCII and Macintosh versions.
- Also included in this package are PCL laserjet soft fonts in 10, 14, 20 and 28 points.
- The Developer License grants the right to convert IDAutomation's fonts to other formats as necessary including TrueDoc and OpenType.
Complete Parts List
Shopping Cart ||
Site Map ||
Search HALLoGRAM ||
Return Policy ||
Request More Information
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-972-4888