Prices start at $799.00
Scan and Print barcode labeling system
No PC Required! No Software Required!
Stand alone barcode label printing - Scan a barcode to print a label, its that easy - No PC required.
- Inventory barcode relabeling
- Work order labeling
- Laboratory specimen relabeling
- Multi-page document labeling
- Multiple box package barcode labeling
- Duplicate barcode labels
- Healthcare bedside specimen labeling
- EDM document scanning
Datalogic GD4100 barcode scanner connects directly to the Datamax printer. Using the Hallogram configuration sheet simply scan a series of barcodes into the printer to set your label. Then anytime you scan a barcode the printer will print a duplicate barcode label - no software and no PC required!
- Pick from the Datamax E-Class Mark III or the M-Class Mark II printers.
- Linear or 2D barcode scanner
- Pick from a pre-defined label configurations
- or send Hallogram your label design and Hallogram's technical staff can set up your own customized configuration sheet
- Print one or any number of labels with a single scan
- Even have multiple label definitions stored in the printer at one time
- Support other serial input devices like a 'Scale'
- Non-volatile flash memory configuration
- Wide variety of thermal transfer and direct thermal Label sizes available
Scan and Print|
Scan and Print System, Direct Thermal Printer and Linear Imager $799.00|
Scan and Print System, Thermal Transfer Printer and Linear Imager $949.00|
Scan and Print Industrial System, Direct Thermal Printer and Linear Imager $1459.00|
Scan and Print Industrial System, Thermal Transfer Printer and Linear Imager $1585.00|
Scan and Print System, Direct Thermal Printer and 2D Imager $960.00|
Scan and Print System, Thermal Transfer Printer and 2D Imager $1060.00|