Prices start at $383.00
The E-Class Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer - Datamax-O'Neil applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers - The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.
We've made the E-Class Mark III easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III's larger media and ribbon roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market. It is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other printers have failed.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- Available in four distinct models: Basic, Advanced, Professional, Professional+
- 4.25" (108 mm) @ 203dpi (8 dots/mm); 4.16"(106 mm) @ 300dpi (12 dots/mm) maximum print width
- 6 ips maximum print speed
- 203 DPI, 300 DPI optional resolution
- Basic: USB 2.0, Serial RS232
- Advanced: USB 2.0, Serial RS232, Parallel bi-directional, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
- Professional and Professional+: Serial RS232, USB 2.0, Parallel bi-directional, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, USB Host, 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN (optional), Bluetooth v2.0 (optional)
Get the Most for Your Investment
The E-Class Mark III has many outstanding features that provide a variety of benefits. Below is a brief list of the many features and associated benefits the E-Class Mark III printer offers.
- Easy Loading - The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading.
- Rugged Construction - Double wall construction and concentric hinges provide rugged structural integrity.
- Wrap around media window - Allows operator to visually verify the media level without interrupting the printing operation.
- Safe from spills The sealed user interface panel is sealed to prevent liquids and debris from damaging the sensitive user controls.
- Lowered Ribbon Costs Larger one-inch core standardized ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons.
- Large Media Roll - Reduce interruptions and increase up time with larger media capacity on the Professional + model.
- Internal Fan Fold Stack - Protects media from the environment and eliminates curl on the Professional+ model.
- Easy Serviceability No tools or experience required to replace the most critical parts, the printhead and platen roller.
- Large Graphical Display Allows for quick and easy changes and provides visual status indication (Professional models only).
- Optional Wireless 802.11 a/b/g and Bluetooth communication makes it easy to share, manage, and place printers where you need them (Professional models only).
E-Class Mark III - Product Brochure
Shopping Cart ||
Site Map ||
Search HALLoGRAM ||
Return Policy ||
Request More Information
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-972-4888